Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Me thru the years

this is over the summer..too hot to worry bout the hair...wash n go!

hey, who's that lil girl?


wash n go 

christmas...hmm 2009 i think

my love
 & me

here we are once again

giving his mama a *kiss* mwaah!

i really liked this hairstyle, my first time using synthetic hair. i really like the look of it. two strand twists

me getting creative with the picture

my birthday this year..turned the big 40! wow, i still cant believe it

my son the gardener

my son the bball player, he wears many hats...watch out LeBron...lol

peek*a*boo 

o my gosh yall..my boy is gonna be a giant...haha this is a couple months shy of his 2yr bday

this is his 3rd bday


the fam :)

two strand twists,synthetic



freshly shampooed
this was after i took out a sew in..my hair grew alot 

This was dec of 2007 before I cut my hair


I know that I look mean..it was late and i was tired after coloring,shampooing,blow drying and cutting my hair






braids, human hair

growing, flat ironed
my hair in its most natural state. shampooed, left to air dry, with  maybe a light leave in conditioner in it.

this was when i had my hair cut into a bob. also colored red. my natural color is dark brown with red tones.
              
  
before i cut my hair

the ponytail..quick hairdo in a snap

my son and i. before i cut. im laughing at this picture as im typing..just looking at how my son has grown...what a difference a few years make

 the bob growing out

when i first got the bob :) i loved it..but it was maintenance. short hair needs frequent cuts to keep the shape.

channeling my inner Billie Holiday


got my hair colored professionally when i got it cut. loved it. but again lots of maintenance!

the length in back. but then i went back and had her cut more off bcuz i wanted it more angled .

.
was definitely growing out by this point
then i got braids. human hair, silky straight extensions. i liked the look...but the takedown was murder..and seems like i lost alot of my own hair in the process...but on the other hand seems like it grew also.. :p
well...crazy story..
trying on wedding dresses...this is not *THE ONE*


thought I found the man of my dreams ladies & gents and was set to get married April next year...sigh but it was not to be and now I'm at ground zero...well, not really. It was for the best and is a blessing. And he was/is a good man but just not for me. But my God is Great...and he has someone for me, I just know it. So my focus is my Lord, my son and me. And I am patiently waiting on the Lord. Still got my dress in my mama's closet...lol  so I'm ready...Any takers? IM KIDDING!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Don't believe everything u read....No,seriously I'm content for now..







No comments: