Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weavage!

and the motto goes..like this..if u can't ACHIEVE it...WEAVE it...if u can't GROW it...SEW it..
l*m*b*o* ok listen people...just a lil weave humor..nothing serious..hopefully none of my readers are offended..those who know me know I just be playin' y'all...haha don't be so sensitive! lol anyway..on with the pictures...
















gotta love the weave...lol
it was a 20' inch..was lovely in the beginning. but it did matt up after awhile..and did shed. oh well was fun while it lasted. I really wanted to experiment with different looks especially since I was getting married speaking of which...i was gonna do my hair something like this..

                                                                                                                                                                  or maybe this



so I definitely wanted to explore the options..oh it was going to be fabulous a Jamaica beach wedding
Sandals resort





but I certainly wouldn't get married for the sake of getting married..that's nothing to build a relationship on so..again..what a blessing...not getting married, when it just isnt right...nobody says i cant go to Jamaica as a single lady though! ;p I just may do that!

No comments: