Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oyin Handmade

I think I'm going to try some products from this website I discovered..Hi my name is Fizz and I am a self proclaimed products junkie...lol Sorry, hahaha wasnt tryin to make light of anyone with an addiction. Hmmm..but I just can't seem to get away from.....stuff..lol hair stuff...My loctician told me that I'm goin to be able to give everything away once my locks are installed...wow...we'll see how that goes..
hair care  
                                                                                    Oyinhandmade

                                                                                        Nappturality  

                                                     
                                                                                  Indigofera


     MixedChicks





                                                                                
                                                                              

1 comment:

Brian said...

Thanks for the link to Treasured Locks. Unfortunately, you left off part of the link- so it's not going to the right place. Please change to:

http://www.treasuredlocks.com/ourlibrary.html